Top Ten Agricultural Countries in the World 2011
Agriculture is backbone of many economies in the world and in this industrial day and age, the importance of Agriculture sector is anything but grown. The countries and nations with higher Agricultural productivity rate are reaping the rewards. Here we have the top ten Agricultural countries in the world in 2011.
1. The Kingdom Of Norway: it has huge oil assets; it is also the third largest gas exporter in the world. Its Population is 4,676,305, GDP is $382 billion and its GDP Per Capita is $52,561.
2. The Republic Of Singapore: Government has absolute control of the economy and allows free endeavor to grow in a business; Its Population is 4,701,069, GDP is $177 billion, and GDP Per Capita is $50,522.
3. The United States of America: It has numerous advantages as an economy; its agriculture and intellectual property put it in different group, its Population is 310,232,863, GDP is $14.25 trillion, its GDP Per Capita is $46,380.
4. The Swiss Confederation: The government tax structure favors business, having huge financial services and banking industry. Its Population is 7,623,438, GDP is $494 billion, and Its GDP Per Capita is $43,007.
5. Hong Kong SAR, China: it is one of the three financial centers of the region, HSBC has its headquarters there and many other worldwide banks have their Asia management located in the city. Its Population is 7,089,705, GDP is $210 billion, and GDP Per Capita is $42,748.
6. The Netherlands: it is industrialized and exports manufactured goods in the chemical and electric machinery sectors, it is home the oil refinery capacity in Northern Europe its Population is 16,783,092, GDP is $795 billion, Its GDP Per Capita is $39,937.
7. The Republic Of Ireland: it has number of manufacturing and distribution center for multinational companies, its Population is 4,250,163, its GDP is $228 billion and its GDP Per Capita is $39,468.
8. The Commonwealth of Australia: It has variety of natural resources some of the largest mines and mining companies in the world , large deposits of iron ore and copper, it is also large supplier of natural gas. Its Population is 21,515,754, its GDP is $997 billion, and GDP Per Capita is $38,910.
9. The Republic Of Austria: It is a chief financial center and has large steel manufacturing and chemical plants. Over 10 % of the countryâ€™s GDP comes from tourism. Its Population is 8,214,160, its GDP is $381 billion, and its GDP Per Capita is $38,838.
10. The State of Kuwait: It has large oil reserves, Its Population is 2,789,132, its GDP is $111 billion, and its GDP Per Capita is $38,304.