Top Ten Paper Manufacturing Companies in the World 2011-2012
This is the list of the top ten Paper Mills companies in the world. This list of major Paper Mills companies includes the largest and most money-making Paper Mills businesses, corporations and firms in this industry.
1. Bowater: It was an American pulp and paper company based in Carolina. It had 12 pulp and paper mills in the United States, Canada and South Korea and 13 North American sawmills. It had about 10,000 employees.
2. International Paper: It was integrated in January 31, 1898 upon the merger of 18 pulp and paper mills in the northeastern United States. Its first president was Chisholm. This is the first paper mill in the United States.
3. KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation: It was formed in April 2005 to effect a business combination with a suitable operating business in the paper, packaging, forest products and related industries.
4. Kruger Products Limited: Kruger Products Limited was previously known as Scott Paper Limited, is the foremost Canadian manufacturer and distributor of tissue and paper towel products for both consumer and commercial use.
5. Mead Corporation: Mead Corporation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of paper producing more than 1.7 million tons each year pulp, and lumber. Each year Mead produces more than 1.5 million tons of paperboard and the company is an industry leader in coated paperboard, containerboard, and multiple packaging.
6. Mead Westvaco: It is a producer of packaging, department papers, consumer and office products and specialty chemicals. The company has 153 operating and office locations in 30 countries, and serves customers in over 100 countries.
7. Neenah papers, Inc.: It combines premium fine papers and technical products business with high quality to create value through innovation, service, and excellence, in execution.
8. New Page Corporation: It is headquartered in Miamisburg, Ohio; it is the largest coated paper manufacture in North America with over $3.1 billion in net sales. New Page Corporation is a member of the Forest Products Association of Canada.
9. Orchids paper products company: It manufacture private label tissue products ,including paper towels, Orchids Paper Products Company (Orchids) manufactures private label tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins for the consumer or at-home market.
10. Samuel Feiser Glatfelter: (April 7, 1858 – April 23, 1927) was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania. Samuel F. Glatfelter was born near Loganville, Pennsylvania.