Top Ten Most Diverse Cities in the World
There are many cities in the world which are culturally very diverse and have great mix of people. The cities that offer better opportunities and living standard, are often more diverse because these offer prime attraction for people from around the world. This is the list of top ten most diverse cities of the world.
1. Miami it is one of the largest cities in America with very high population. This place is a mixture of people from different areas. Number o languages and religions are followed over here. Due to theses reasons it is culturally and racially diverse city.
2. Sao Paulo in Brazil is also one of the diverse cities It has many races and religion followers. African, Asian, Native Americans, and Europeans descents are fully integrated into Brazilian society.
3. Toronto in Canada is also rich in different cultures. It has a population of more than 2million. More than150 languages are spoken here and it is also the hub of the tourists.
4. New York City is also considered as the most diverse city. It has a mosaic of 800 languages. Hindus, Muslims, French, Blacks are all living together here. They follow their own rituals which makes this place culturally diverse as well.
5. London is culturally and ethnically diverse. It is a place where number of different languages and food is offered. Above 300 languages are spoken over here which shows the diversity of languages in London. Along with that it offers food from 70 different countries.
6. Singapore has been turned into a most diverse city due to its attraction towards tourists. It is a blend of different cultures and many dialects are spoken over here.
7. Sacramento California this place hosts a wide range of educational opportunities which makes it rich in different cultures and languages.
8. Haliimaile, Hawaii is the populated city. Different languages and dialects are popular over here. Asian, whites, Hispanics, Hungarians are all residing in this place.
9. Berlin, Germany is ethnically rich place. There are number of foreign citizens that make this place diverse in languages, culture and food.
10.Â Las Vegas in America is full of different cultures. It has a population of 1.7 million. Nearly 30 percent of its population is Hispanic and 10 percent is African-American. It has a strong artistic culture and there are many festivals and celebrations that are enjoyed by people from all over the world.